Mailing list Reminder

If you are interested in coming, check the "About" page to learn more. Also, get on our mailing list, below this message, to receive updates on loctation and date changes.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting ready to make reservations.

I am getting ready to make the reservations for Blender User Group for the next six months.  But, before I do that, I want to get opinions on how often we should do the user group.  Before, we were doing it about every two weeks.  But we can change this to every three weeks, or every month.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I liked the every other week deal, it let me have a week to get stuff done and work on the previous weeks project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down with bi-weekly, though I'm going to need rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be able to make each bi-weekly meeting I am certain. though I can't say that changing it to monthly or what not would fix the problem. I'll just have to schedule better and farther in advance.

    ReplyDelete